Long time resident and outdoor enthusiast Rosey Murphy brings over 25 years of experience in personal training, over 13 years of classical Pilates experience.
Rosey’s specialities include functional weight and strength training, stability and proprioceptive work, and a strong dedication to finding flexibility, range of motion and suppleness in each of her clients.
- Certifies Personal Trainer
- Certified Pilates Instructor
- Masters Degree Exercise Physiology
- Continuing Education Credits yearly to maintain certifications in all modalities
- Personal Training Certification thru AFAA—25+ yrs of experience
- Pilates Certification thru The Pilates Center of Boulder—13+ yrs of experience
Rosey trains at the Aspen Alps in Aspen, Colorado. Rosey also trains in home. Packages are available for all modalities.
I can be your partner for bicycling, skate skiing, uphilling, hiking or swimming.
Want to do more but need some help in technique, motivation to go, or, just tired of doing activity on your own. We can schedule it just like you do any other workout.
Athletic, loves Colorado although hails from Texas and still sounds like it!
Bicyclist, Skate skier, Uphiller on AT skis, Downhill Skier, Hiker, Swimmer.
Rosey believes in being active, doing all the modalities. She teaches and trains people that balance of muscular use is of utmost importance in order to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle. Rosey loves people, enjoys training to bring out your highest potential and helping to motivate clients accomplish their goasl.
CALL 970-948-2661 AND GET FIT! FITROSE.NET 2008